When it comes to skincare, choosing the right products makes all the difference...
Natural, organic ingredients are simply better for skin health and overall well-being. Packed with vitamins, and antioxidants and devoid of harsh chemicals, the right ingredients will nurture your skin without irritation and help to promote a radiant complexion. This is even more important for those of us who have sensitive skin. Whether you are dealing with hormonal changes or simply have the type of skin that reacts to specific ingredients, you are far more likely to get good results from your skincare if you are more discerning about the ingredients in the products you use.
One of our favourite brands is Skin & Tonic. Why? They only use the finest, purest ingredients in their products which are also responsibly sourced. With no additives or toxins their range offers the perfect option for those looking for a safe and reliable skincare range that will both nourish and calm the skin.
Skin & Tonic, Natural and Ethical Organic Skincare
We all know that embracing natural, organic ingredients not only aids in skin regeneration but also supports environmental sustainability, minimising our impact on the planet. Skin & Tonic never tests on animals, and its packaging is recycled and recyclable. By choosing clean, eco-friendly skincare, we prioritise both our skin’s vitality and a harmonious relationship with nature, fostering a holistic approach to wellness inside and out. It’s a win-win all round!
Skin & Tonic’s Creative Director is former supermodel, Jodie Kidd; she was a fan of the products before joining the company:
“Like so many women, especially us Mums, I seem to live life at 100mph. I have a boisterous 12-year-old boy who expects me to enjoy kicking a ball as much as he does (I do actually!) and I’m a model, a racing driver, a TV presenter and, believe it or not, a country pub landlady. I love the open air and horses as much as horsepower. But of course the bracing country air isn’t always good for our skin.
That’s why I believe so passionately in the Skin and Tonic philosophy: putting all that essential goodness back into the body. It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, we all need – we deserve – only the best. And Skin and Tonic is just that. The Very Best.”
What we love about Skin & Tonic, Organic Skincare:
Here’s just some of the natural ingredients found in the Skin & Tonic range…
- Neroli, derived from bitter orange blossoms, has a rich history in skincare. Its antibacterial properties help balance oil production, while antioxidants promote cell regeneration, combating signs of ageing. Renowned for its calming aroma, Neroli uplifts mood and skin, offering a luxurious and rejuvenating experience in skincare routines.
- Lavender, a potent and natural ingredient in skincare, offers calming and soothing properties. Its anti-inflammatory benefits help reduce redness and irritation, while its aromatherapy qualities relax the mind. Rich in antioxidants, lavender promotes skin healing, making it an ideal choice for gentle skincare routines.
- Aloe Vera is a skincare powerhouse that offers a myriad of benefits. Its natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties can soothe and heal the skin. Packed with vitamins, enzymes, and antioxidants, aloe vera deeply hydrates, promotes healing, and rejuvenates, making it a versatile and effective skincare ally.
- Chamomile is backed by science for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Its compounds, like chamazulene, soothe irritation, calm redness, and protect against free radicals. It’s proven to accelerate skin healing and promote a healthy complexion, chamomile is a gentle yet potent ingredient for effective skincare routines.
- Rosehip oil, a skincare gem, is abundant in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. Its regenerative properties enhance skin elasticity, can help to fade scars, and hydrate deeply without clogging pores. Additionally, it’s known for reducing wrinkles and promoting a radiant glow.
Get the Skin & Tonic FREE magazine: SKIN SAVVY!