We are always on the look out for new real life stories to feature on the site. If you have a story that you think is worth sharing get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make the process quicker and easier, please read through the points below before you submit a story:
- Do you have quality images? We can only feature stories with high res, professional imagery.
- Is the story about you or your client? We can only feature stories about you or – if you are a PR / agent – about your client.
- Is the story time sensitive? Please let us know if the story is time sensitive so we know when / when not to feature it on the site.
- Do you have the answers to the following questions? If so, plus provide them when submitting a story:
- Name, age and location of the subject
- What is the focus of the story? Health and wellbeing/ career or business / triumph over tragedy / personal styling or image / family or home
- Do you have a defining quote or a message to add to the story?